Trust - Support - Credibility - Care
Graduate Opportunities and Support for teachers in china
Oral English language - PE & Sport - Drama - Dance - Music - STEM - Early Years - Primary - Secondary
We specialise in the growth and improvement of verbal English language in China. China's exam systems are set up to test written English, but verbal (oral) English tests are already being implemented in some parts of China and this is expected to roll out across the country over the coming years.
Find the one that's right for you
New to Teaching Graduate Programme
Oral English language and teaching assistant roles, curriculum and support materials.
Aims to develop the spoken word and understanding of Western Culture - for graduates with limited teaching experience
Developing teacher Programme
Oral and Academic English language for well-qualified and experienced TEFL teachers.
Aims to build on your existing experience and support Chinese schools to compliment their English language programmes
Experienced teacher Programme
All types of teaching role for teachers holding PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) or equivalent.
Aims to strengthen a school or partnership of schools' high-end teaching posts within a high achieving International School or equivalent.
Already in China Programme
FREE translation support
Links to FREE legal information
Undergraduate Internship Programme
TEFL in China Programme
Live in China for two to three weeks
Gain the official government TEFL in China qualification
Take up a teaching position, fly home or onward travel
Teaching Programmes for Graduates
For Bachelors Degree or equivalent Level 5 Diploma Graduates
Roles by Type
Work alongside a Chinese Kindergarten teacher to support in the most formative years of a child's education.
- Smile and be enthusiastic every day?
- Be supportive, nurturing and communicative with children and colleagues?
- Play educational games with children up to 6 years old?
- Read books to children and them read books to you
- Work closely with an Early Years teacher (Kindergarten / EYFS)
If so, apply now!
- Teaching mainly through spoken word, activity and games
- Correcting pronunciation
- Teaching common idioms and everyday sayings
- Finding ways to help children be more curious about their surroundings
Support PE teachers and sports coaches
Develop relationships that lead to sports coaching roles
Roles in English, Science, Technology, Engineering and the Performing Arts
Live in China for three weeks and gain the official government TEFL in China programme. During this time you will have TEFL tuition and gain an understanding of Chinese culture and education system. You will then be given opportunities to stay on in China and take up a teaching post, or go home. If you decide
Roles by experience
Some teaching experience
Maybe a little volunteering experience (a few days or so)
Salary range: 10 to 15,000 RMB per month
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Diploma (UK Level 5 or above / cannot be Pre-degree course or Foundation Degree)
- TEFL Qualification complete or pending
Examples of experience
- Teaching abroad (any country)
- Teaching assistant
- Summer camp teaching
Examples of other useful, supporting experience
- Sports coaching
- Work experience in a school
- Gym instructor
- Fully qualified teacher (PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate of Education) or equivalent)
At least one year teaching experience (PGCE and beyond)
Looking to set up a new life teaching abroad
Sabbatical from their current role
Wanting to work in a high a
Highest salaries and benefits
- Currently studying in a university in a native English speaking country
- Any subject
with second subject
Enter description text here.
Other teaching roles
Science - Technology - Engineering - Arts
Enter description text here.